Request for Statement of Qualifications
The Technology Transfer Program is currently recruiting instructors for the following courses:
- Fundamentals of Traffic Engineering (TE-01)
- Roadway Lighting Design
- Roundabouts: Planning & Design
ADA & Transportation Facility Design instructors
Goods Movement instructors
- Public Participation & Outreach instructors
All requests below are open on an on-going basis. Submitting your State of Qualifications will enter you into our pool of candidates for relevant openings in the future.
Course Development and Instruction
We are requesting Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) from transportation engineering and planning professionals who can serve as course developers and instructors for the following topics:
- Multimodal transportation operations
- Bicycle planning and design
- Traffic calming or neighborhood traffic management
- Pavement design and maintenance
- Stormwater pollution prevention
- Traffic signal controller
- Complete streets planning and design
- Pedestrian planning and design
- Planning, policy, and funding
- Project development and construction
- Traffic engineering
- Traffic safety, all modes, intermodal and multimodal
- Traffic signals
- Transportation facility design
- Transit planning and transit-oriented development
We are requesting Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) from research firms and qualified individuals who can prepare detailed literature reviews, surveys of practice, minor research studies and syntheses called Preliminary Investigations on various topics of significance to the statewide transportation system.
Technical Assistance and safety evaluators
We are requesting Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) from transportation engineering and planning professionals who can provide professional expert services in our technical assistance program areas for Complete Streets Safety Assessments and Tribal Transportation Safety Assessments.
SOQ Submission Instructions
Firms and qualified individuals interested in serving as instructors or experts should submit a SOQ. The SOQ should indicate which training and technical assistance programs the firm or individual is qualified for, and highlight relevant professional experience and capabilities. SOQ submittals from firms must specify the names of individuals nominated to serve as instructors or experts for any of our programs and include resumes for those personnel.
SOQs will be accepted on an ongoing basis and should be submitted in PDF format. A maximum of twenty (20) pages is allowed for each SOQ from a firm or a maximum of five (5) pages from an individual.
Selection of instructors and experts will be made by the Technology Transfer Program, in consultation with our funding sponsors, on an as-needed basis to meet the demand for our training and technical assistance programs.
SOQ submissions and questions related to SOQs should be emailed to email@example.com.