Request for Qualifications: Course Developers and Instructors
We are requesting Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) from transportation engineering and planning professionals who can serve as course developers and instructors on the following topics:
- Multimodal transportation operations
- Complete streets planning and design
- Planning, policy, and funding
- Project development and construction
- Traffic engineering
- Traffic safety, all modes, intermodal and multimodal
- Traffic signal operations
- Construction inspection of traffic signals
- Transportation facility design
- Roadway lighting design
- Transit planning and transit-oriented development
SOQ Submission Instructions for Course Developers and Instructors
Qualified individuals interested in serving as instructors should submit an SOQ. The SOQ should indicate which training programs the individual is qualified for, and highlight relevant professional experience and capabilities. The SOQ should not exceed five pages.
SOQs will be accepted on an ongoing basis. Selection of instructors will be made by TechTransfer, in consultation with our funding sponsors, on an as-needed basis to meet the demand for our training programs.
SOQ submissions and questions related to SOQs should be emailed to email@example.com with SOQ Submission in the subject line.
Other jobs at Berkeley
Staff jobs. View job listings, explore career paths and learn more about working at Berkeley.
Faculty and academic staff jobs. View open faculty positions and academic staff opportunities at Berkeley.
Student jobs. Search for on- and off-campus part-time jobs, work-study options, internships and graduate student employment.